Rhineland Enfield and Mauser Conversions to .45 ACP

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wolverine has got some .45 ACP Enfield and Mausers and boy are they fun!!!!

Rhineland Arms is the original inventor of the snap in adapter for the Enfield rifles. We are finally bringing the production of these kits back in house after nearly 14 years. Our kits are very simple to install with the most work required is to modify the extractor. The adapters feature a snap in design with an adjustable height catch and our standard fully chambered barrel and lock nut design. We have sold thousands of these over the years based on this design and Sarco currently has many thousands more of receivers for a very low cost. These are available as both complete kits and parts for your custom needs. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=rhineland#?sortValue=0

If you want to see the testing in action check out the link below! BEWARE it is to FACEBOOK!!!!

Link to testing video --> https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=605732240358925

RHARAE45MK1MK4KIT.jpg

RHARAM45LRKIT.jpg

Last edited:
Also interested in the Enfield model ,which do they fit #4 or #1 ? price would be nice don't do facebook crap.

Enfield kits sold out?

Curious about the Enfield kits as well

Any more of those Enfield kits coming in? I've got a parts bin No1 that I wouldn't mind converting.

Do you guys have the Enfield kit in stock? I’m all in if you do.

Also keen on an Enfield kit if there are any more on offer. I fancy a fake De Lisle carbine.

I am also interested in a enfield kit.

Also interested in the Enfield model ,which do they fit #4 or #1 ? price would be nice don't do facebook crap.

I too would like to know about the enfiel kits please

To everyone, yes we have them, most likely they have now sold out. We do however have plenty more coming and if you wish to backorder one please email sales@wolverinesupplies.com with your info to get on backorder for the next batch.

To the comments about facebook......... No? Regardless if you like the platform or not it is a very effective tool at reaching people whom are not on here sooooo no.... I shall continue to use it :)

All i can say is that that are awesome little kits and a stellar price.

I hope you can get just the magazine adapter? I kind of need one. We are trying to work out an AR15 barrel nut to run AR handguards.

005.jpg

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,624
Back
Top Bottom