The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Where did you hear this? Super interested in the Jakl.

They mentioned in their post honouring National K9 day that they named their newest NR rifle platform after a retired veteran service dog named Chico. Still yet to be determined if this rifle is a separate venture from the JAKL project with PSA. I don’t imagine they would rename the JAKL considering it already has a name, but who knows at this point.

They were probably referring to NR version of SBR-9. Ppl are just so eager to get something affordable that works that they would see any news as related to what they want.

They mentioned in their post honouring National K9 day that they named their newest NR rifle platform after a retired veteran service dog named Chico. Still yet to be determined if this rifle is a separate venture from the JAKL project with PSA. I don’t imagine they would rename the JAKL considering it already has a name, but who knows at this point.

Post on what? Link?

These are different

https://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/comments/1blclgk/straight_from_the_horses_mouth/

Plot thickens, there's SBR-9, there's Chico and there's Jakl with proprietary upper (I assume it's simply modified Jakl upper to fit this NoDak receiver that already has FRT).

what are the changes PSA would be willing to fit a factory 20 inch barrel on this? i get why they wouldn't want to make a new 18.5 inch barrel for canada, but they already make 20 inch barrels in house...

Back
Top Bottom