Poly 80 shipment update, May 21, 2024

Just a reminder that we also have the complete build it yourself kits, https://www.saskatoongunworks.com/p80-full-sized-aft-kit-black-10-rd-magazine.html

aft.jpeg

Attachments

• aft.jpeg
    aft.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 177
Can someone help me. I am sorry to be ignorant. But are these Glocks? I watched a YouTube video about P80, the first Glock in the 1980s. Or are these a copy of a glock, that uses glock magazines and parts.

Sorry to be ignorant. I missed out on the Glocks the big handgun buy up. And I am dying for a glock. Can someone explain.

Can someone help me. I am sorry to be ignorant. But are these Glocks? I watched a YouTube video about P80, the first Glock in the 1980s. Or are these a copy of a glock, that uses glock magazines and parts.

Sorry to be ignorant. I missed out on the Glocks the big handgun buy up. And I am dying for a glock. Can someone explain.

They’re mostly Glock compatible or fully compatible maybe.

For me I went with the P80 for the more 1911 grip angle and optic cut slide.

I’ve only read/watched good things on these guns.

I have a Jun3 transfer number - Alberta cfo today said:

"in the process at the Canadian Firearms Program in Miramichi, could be a couple weeks with backlog"

Last edited:

P80 are USA made guns based off the Glock gen 3 17 and 19.

Back
Top Bottom