Poly 80 shipment update, May 21, 2024

Yes my transfer was from beginning of June received mid July but super impressed with what I received I am in BC. Got the full size P80 complete gun and compact frame may buy more while I can. Recovering from pretty aggressive shoulder surgery and surgeon gave the go ahead to try what I want to today.

Re:waiting for Transfers, as of this morning by our calculations, just short of 100,000 transfers have been started since the Trudumb made the announcement at end of May, so to put this in perspective, in all of 2021 about 130,000 transfers were initiated.

Re:waiting for Transfers, as of this morning by our calculations, just short of 100,000 transfers have been started since the Trudumb made the announcement at end of May, so to put this in perspective, in all of 2021 about 130,000 transfers were initiated.

What's the best way to reach out to you guys to get the ref number for my frame?

What purchase/transfer initiated dates are you guys seeing going through atm? Ordered A pistol on Jun 24th (shipping to Manitoba) just wondering what the timelines are looking like at atm.

What purchase/transfer initiated dates are you guys seeing going through atm? Ordered A pistol on Jun 24th (shipping to Manitoba) just wondering what the timelines are looking like at atm.
Send us an email to info@saskatoongunworks.com and we will send you your transfer reference number so that you can contact Manitoba CFO

Back
Top Bottom