SHOT SHOW 2010 - EMA Tactical (ex-CAA) Glock Carbine Kit

so right now that only come in black? i'm guessing they will be making them in desert tan, OD green?

Is there a list I can put my name on for one of these kits?

thanks!

Send a PM to tse-marli and she can start a list!

JR

Mine arrived today:dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:
First thing i did was get rid of the xtra mag holder on the stock.Looks and feels alot better without it.
Cant wait to get out and try it.:)

Mine arrived today:dancingbanana::dancingbanana::dancingbanana:
First thing i did was get rid of the xtra mag holder on the stock.Looks and feels alot better without it.
Cant wait to get out and try it.:)

what kind of glock do you have? i wonder if this kit works with a gen4. i don't see why it shouldn't, i think the gen4s' and gen3's are identical in size apart from the grip of course.

I put a G19 3rd gen in it for now and might just keep it there.I also have a G17 3rd gen but i shoot alot better with it than the G19.

Yes i have one on order with Questar.I also had one ordered with Fabsports.It so happened Fab got his in first:)I already put a 50 dollar deposit on the Questar one so i will still get as i dont think they would refund my money.One of my friends will probably buy it off me when they see mine.:D

Question for Blaxsun

When looking in the barel with gun racked back does your barel stick up like this in the pic?When i rack it forward everything seems to line up ok.Is this normal?

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

This seems like it wont fit together well:confused:
IMG_0393.jpg

Racked back
IMG_0391.jpg

Slide closed

what is the OAL with the stock collapsed?

I think it was 18 1/2 inches. Went over to PC9 armoury yesterday to look at the Kit. Its a hot looking conversion. The cheek weld is perfect and it has a nice balance to it. The only thing I found it forces you to use a high mount red dot. The way PC9 set his up is perfect. I like the fact it is two guns in one. Welcome to the 21st :)

Our first shipment of EMA Roni's has arrived...

We're filling all backorders now and have a few units left that are not spoken for... Those who pre-ordered: your price has been reduced to match intro pricing special...

As an Introductory Special we're selling these units for just $399.99 (Cash Pricing)...

Get them while they last!!!

ema-ronigl_1.jpg

For more info... https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/shopexd.asp?id=1253&bc=no

Mark

Any one have a Roni and say a TP9 or USC to compare the size. Even the RONI, which has the collapsible stock, seems a little longer than I would have expected. Esthetically the RONI is IMHO nicer than the KPOS but functionally wise I'd still lean toward the KPOS

I'd be curious to hear from others who have experience and who have handled other exisiting sub-sem-auto platforms, like the TP9 or sterling, to give a comparison.

Interesting concept though. Still wish it was offered in a 10mm format :D

Last edited:
Our first shipment of EMA Roni's has arrived...

We're filling all backorders now and have a few units left that are not spoken for... Those who pre-ordered: your price has been reduced to match intro pricing special...

As an Introductory Special we're selling these units for just $399.99 (Cash Pricing)...

Get them while they last!!!

ema-ronigl_1.jpg

For more info... https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/shopexd.asp?id=1253&bc=no

Mark

Has anyone figured out if a single point sling can be attached to the Roni and function properly? I am about to buy a KPOS to use in 3-gun matches but may lean towards the Roni if it's possible to get a single point sling to work.

Has anyone figured out if a single point sling can be attached to the Roni and function properly? I am about to buy a KPOS to use in 3-gun matches but may lean towards the Roni if it's possible to get a single point sling to work.

There is nothing to "figure out"... the RONI has 4 QD attachment points built in... this allows you to place QD (Quick Disconnect) swivels on either side and either at the front or rear or both... that means you can use either a single point or 2-point sling and attach to either side (for right or left hand shooters).

Mark

Back
Top Bottom