Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Hi All, going to get my PAL in couple weeks. According to what the CFO told me. Anywhere around north GTA area I can shoot?

use this to find areas to shoot just check local bylaws. https://www.ontario.ca/page/crown-land-use-policy-atlas. There are one or two good spots near Barrie area. Some may or may not require you to walk 30+ minutes after a 1.5 hr drive. Better spots with less people are at least 2 to 2.5 hrs away.

Hey guys I'm new to cgn, and have just acquired my PAL. Im in the niagara region and looking for some mentorship/potential range buddies (I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, if it is not I apologize). I have yet to purchase my first firearm, though i do have some idea of what i am looking for.

Looking to by used Vortex optics. LPVO + Red dot side mount options for Crusader Arms Rifle. Quick tips on how to use this site?

Heya folks, I am a newbie located in the GTA - have my PAL and hunting license(& firearms). Would be interested in connecting with folks from around here - for mentorship and/or being buddies. Willing to drive for a couple of hours.
PS: If anyone knows any good crown land spots for target shooting, would really appreciate that as well!

Heya folks, I am a newbie located in the GTA - have my PAL and hunting license(& firearms). Would be interested in connecting with folks from around here - for mentorship and/or being buddies. Willing to drive for a couple of hours.
PS: If anyone knows any good crown land spots for target shooting, would really appreciate that as well!
Want to jump on this thread as well to see any crown land areas as well!

Back
Top Bottom