Brutus
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I have one of these purchased from a seller in the western USA and then I had it fully restored by Nick Mackinson. (who did wonderful work btw!)
It has some phoney Wells Fargo embelishment, but the chokes indicate these 20 inch barrels started out this way right from the factory. Yay!!
The chokes are full and extra full. And I must say, it patterns very well indeed with the first few shooting experiments.
What I wish to express here, if anyone has an older shotgun such as this from the 1880s, think twice or even three times, before considering having the chokes opened up.
just info
It has some phoney Wells Fargo embelishment, but the chokes indicate these 20 inch barrels started out this way right from the factory. Yay!!
The chokes are full and extra full. And I must say, it patterns very well indeed with the first few shooting experiments.
What I wish to express here, if anyone has an older shotgun such as this from the 1880s, think twice or even three times, before considering having the chokes opened up.
just info


















































