RevolverRodger
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Somewhere in QC
I'm thinking of getting a Glock 20. Who sells 10m ammo and what are my choices. I would prefer to buy ammo locally (QC or ON)
Thanks
Thanks
Also, about the Glock 20. Try one before you buy as the large frame Glocks aren't for everyone. You may like a SF model more.
My old man and myself bought 20's also, mine sf and his standard. Weird thing is my hands are smaller, but I shoot his far better than mine, he's the same with mine. Why we haven't swapped yet I can't figure. I wish our cambodian tire carryed 10mm. As most factory 10mm is loaded to .40velocity, but even brass is so rare I buy what I can so I can use that brass.
I wouldn't say the brass is rare at all. Not any more than any other niche cartridge. I have 5000+pieces of virgin brass and enough fired brass to fill 3 5 gallon pails.



























