10mm ammo

I've been looking all over for weeks. No luck. Good thing I have some in reserve. Reloading is the only way to go. As B says, factory 10mm is watered down anyway.
 
Also, about the Glock 20. Try one before you buy as the large frame Glocks aren't for everyone. You may like a SF model more.

+1 My G20SF is on the way. The large frame is just a bit too big for me.

As far as ammo goes, I would start looking for brass. Ammo is very scarce north of the border. That being said I did recently come across a fairly large stockpile of loaded 10mm at Cdn Tire of all places! It pays to snoop around, I guess.. (yes, I bought them out of stock)
 
My old man and myself bought 20's also, mine sf and his standard. Weird thing is my hands are smaller, but I shoot his far better than mine, he's the same with mine. Why we haven't swapped yet I can't figure. I wish our cambodian tire carryed 10mm. As most factory 10mm is loaded to .40velocity, but even brass is so rare I buy what I can so I can use that brass.
 
My old man and myself bought 20's also, mine sf and his standard. Weird thing is my hands are smaller, but I shoot his far better than mine, he's the same with mine. Why we haven't swapped yet I can't figure. I wish our cambodian tire carryed 10mm. As most factory 10mm is loaded to .40velocity, but even brass is so rare I buy what I can so I can use that brass.

I wouldn't say the brass is rare at all. Not any more than any other niche cartridge. I have 5000+pieces of virgin brass and enough fired brass to fill 3 5 gallon pails.
 
I wouldn't say the brass is rare at all. Not any more than any other niche cartridge. I have 5000+pieces of virgin brass and enough fired brass to fill 3 5 gallon pails.

I might be inclined to buy one of those buckets off you at some point. I've only got 1500 or so pieces on hand. I just have to find a steady income again first.
 
I'd be interested myself. None of the stores out here have any brass, I'm told I bought the last 3 bags of Winchester....6 months ago. In over a year I've only located 6 boxes of factory reloads untill this week when a local store finally got in A case. The local supplier has been waiting for his brass shipment for 2 years.
 
Winchester brass is stupid expensive compared to Starline, which is top notch. Contact Double Tap sports or Mysticplayer. You'll have brass within 6-8 weeks at worst.
 
Back
Top Bottom