Hey all,
I guess this is just one more gunshop unfounded rumor, but while looking around for a new toy, the owner of one gunshop told me the .17 was to soon be obsolete, with no one chambering rifles and ammo sources drying off. I believed he was full of it ( as he strangely had no .17 but many .22 mag which he tryed to sell to me ) but before to spend 600$, I just wanted to make sure.
I guess this is just one more gunshop unfounded rumor, but while looking around for a new toy, the owner of one gunshop told me the .17 was to soon be obsolete, with no one chambering rifles and ammo sources drying off. I believed he was full of it ( as he strangely had no .17 but many .22 mag which he tryed to sell to me ) but before to spend 600$, I just wanted to make sure.



















































