While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
my Dad is looking at one of these, I believe it is a Belgian made 44.
the grips are missing and I'm wondering if there are replica replacements available as I'm sure the originals are scarce.
It would probably be a lot easier to make your own grips; buy a piece of walnut flooring from the local flooring store and go from there. In terms of buying original grips, very much a case of trying what you find in gun shows and maybe finding a set that match. Most of the grips that I have seen have come from small cheap guns that have been scrapped and would be too small for what you want.
I agree with Mooncoon i been trying to get some Elk antler pieces to make a set for a few of my guns.
i figger if your gona go to the troble of makeing your own grips then elk is a good material to use.
make a template outa thin cardbord and go to town on some antler with a band saw.
Moose does work to but Elk is much nicer looking.
Them Belgian guns your talking about have small grips simlar to a S&W DA 44 Russian revolver so even a nice chunk of deer antler should be big enough to make a set of grips from.