223 Price check

That Cdn Tire in Cgy with the ammo is owned by the same guy that has the CT on the south side of Red Deer, always lots of good stuff

I picked up 500 rds of MFS 223 ( 55 gr fmc ) for 200.00 taxes in a couple of weeks ago in RD
 
CO-OP sale was over nov 12. It was in the rural routes flyer.

sorry, again i'm not understand (head shaking REALLY fast)... what does CO-OP and ammunition have to do with what we're talking about?

I'm sure this is an easy one, but I really have no idea how CO-OP got involved. Unless they're selling ammo now lol that would be great!!
 
wow, i'm surprised he still has 3 units in stock with that price :D love the russian ammo :D

that costs just a bit more than 9mm!! amazing

MFS 223 Rem, 55gr FMJ. Russian made, Zinc plated steel case, non corrosive.

Anyone else have any experience with this ammo (good or bad)?
I'm thinking about picking some up for paper punching at 100yrds but was wondering if it would melt my AR and Bolt rifles.
 
sorry, again i'm not understand (head shaking REALLY fast)... what does CO-OP and ammunition have to do with what we're talking about?

I'm sure this is an easy one, but I really have no idea how CO-OP got involved. Unless they're selling ammo now lol that would be great!!

Pretty much every CO-OP in Saskatchewan caries ammo. Sometimes they even have some really good deals on. I bought 6 cases of Winchester .22 hollow points in the 500 round bulk packs for $129 a case last spring. Cleaned out our towns and went to the next closest town and cleaner out theirs too.
 
I've shot the Silver Bear 223 ammo from Russia and it also uses a steel case (zinc plated silver) and 62gr hp projectile. Shot ok from my rifle but wasn't tremendously accurate. Good for ringing the gong at 200 yards, but I probably didn't have the right twist rate for it to give it a fair chance. Certainly functioned fine.
 
Back
Top Bottom