BrotherRockeye
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Rural Saskatchewan
I recently discovered that some of the .25RF I picked up were actually .30LRF.
The .30LRF was primarily a handgun round with a few single shot rifles chambered in it.There was a "short" version as well!
The bit of info I could find suggest that .30LRF are extremely hard to come bye and are usually reserved for display purposes.
Here are pics of the three cartridges FYI for comparison:
.25 Stevens Short Rim Fire - .30 Long Rim Fire - .32 Rim Fire
The .30LRF was primarily a handgun round with a few single shot rifles chambered in it.There was a "short" version as well!
The bit of info I could find suggest that .30LRF are extremely hard to come bye and are usually reserved for display purposes.
Here are pics of the three cartridges FYI for comparison:
.25 Stevens Short Rim Fire - .30 Long Rim Fire - .32 Rim Fire
Last edited:


















































