


Norma did a while back and I know a fella in the States that had some available but gettin brass out of the States now is like pullin teeth...
Brass can be formed from .220 Swift if a fella is desperate.
I have enough ammo and brass to last forever but once it's gone...
I have some loose 303sav rounds and 220 Swift brass too...guess I should do a count...

303 Savage Brass Mfg. Will tell how
4 Jul 2007 ... I've four old Savage 99s in 303 Savage and they all extract the 303 made from resized 220 Swift brass. The brass does not swell at the base ...
› ... › Ammunition & Reloading - Cached - SimilarCode:www.firearmstalk.com
maybe you should check your facts SON!
or maybe page 351 of The Handloader's Manual of Cartridge Conversions


Better do some reading son, You can't make 303 savage out of 220 swift.




























