I can't beleive it, all of a sudden the .308 surplus is showing up. Guys are looking for a buck a bullet. I guess when one hoarder notices another hoarder selling it for a buck they might as well jump on the band wagon. To each his own and if you want it go right ahead. Don't get me wrong I'm a hoarder too but all of this is way out of hand. I hate to say it but I am almost fed up with the m-14 and all the jazz around it. It's like a beautiful truck that you can't afford to put gas in. Please do not reply with things like "if you dont like it , don't buy it". I'm not in the mood. I am just venting. Tomorow is a different day, but for today I want to think of a market where .308 surplus costs 50-60 cents a round and I can shoot my M-14 all day long



















































