32 and 38 MH were proprietary Merwin Hulbert calibers in the 1800s. These calibers are not on 'the list' so they should be allowed as antiques.
I have heard that they can shoot the later 32 and 38 special cartridges however they were not designed for this cartridge and it was not invented when these guns were designed. As I understand it, no 'adaptation' is likely required to shoot 32 special from a 32 MH revolver.
Does a 32 MH made before 1898 qualify for antique status? What about a 38 MH?
I have heard that they can shoot the later 32 and 38 special cartridges however they were not designed for this cartridge and it was not invented when these guns were designed. As I understand it, no 'adaptation' is likely required to shoot 32 special from a 32 MH revolver.
Does a 32 MH made before 1898 qualify for antique status? What about a 38 MH?


















































