While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
assuming you have the gun, slug the bore and do a chamber cast of the cylinder using parafin wax. That will tell you if the dimensions of your proposed ammo are close to what the gun is chambered for
I know of one guy that shoots .38 S&W out of his. Lead bullets only, nothing jacketed. Although a .38 Special will fit the chamber, I don't know that I would push an old girl that hard, and especially not factory +P's
You would be safer to use very light loads, or something like Pyrodex, Trail Boss or BP. I would not even chance something like 777. And lead boolits only.
Thanks guys. Actually don't own any antique handguns yet. Just doing my research and asking a lot of questions as I go through the learning stage prior to spending what can be a lot of cash.