Well, I, for one, would really like to know where you intend to find the ammunition.
I have been trying to find ONE round for some time now, to no avail.
If this is an original REMINGTON conversion to .46RF, you might be able to modify available large-calibre revolver brass (.45 Colt is a distinct possibility) to handle an OFFSET .22RF casing to be used as a Primer.
I have here an original Conversion, but mine was to the 44/100 balloon-head casing which was the prototype for the .44 S&W which now is called the "American". Mine was converted about 1868. TWOSTEAM has posted photos of it on this forum.
Sorry, but I have no data on "Remis", nor on "Savvis", Tikkies" or "Winnies".
Hope this is some help, friend.
Posting some good close-up photos of what you actually have would be a great help.
These things are awfully scarce these days and must be treated as the Treasures which they are.