.50 ae

I have a friend that just bought a pistol .50 AE , i have been on the search for about 4 days now to find ammo without success, why is it so hard to find?

You will learn very quickly, that this is Canada, so why buy any handgun or rifle in an exotic caliber.

Personally, I will not buy any caliber, unless I can secure at least 2-3K rounds.
 
Did he buy it from Epps? If not, sorry, but I cannot speak for the sales knowledge or accommodations of any other store.

Here at Epps, we do try make people aware of the limitations of what they are buying, however in the end, it is always up to the purchaser to educate themselves on what they are purchasing.

This is very true when dropping allot of coin on anything. Don't blame the store.
 
thanks HS. just got thru, bought the first 4 box, so he has 16 left. so if anybody that looking for you better put a rush
 
We just got some in and it is probably a one shot deal, $58 a box of 20. It is all Magnum Research Inc ammo and it is all JHP. Box of 20.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom