.50AE ammo

Thanks i will check it out, i am in BC.

Thank is wierd, i cant find any load data for 350 grain bullets. Everything i have read says it is a 500sw bullet...I have 1000 350 gr bullets but cant find data on it.
 
I reloaded 350grain bullets in my .50AE. I used 29grains of H110. Makes for a very nice fireball. I started with 27grains and worked up to 31grains. They were all great and worked the slide just fine. I can't remember why I settled on 29grains though.
 
i cant find any load data for 350 grain bullets.
That's because, in spite of Mercury0_0's success, it is the wrong bullet for .50AE. Too long, takes up too much space in the case and, depending on the case brand, may bulge the case as the wall thickens.

Your optimal bullets are 300 and 325 grains.
 
Got any lines on 300, 325 bullets?
The main reason I stopped shooting my .50AE AR-15 upper was the difficulty in getting projectiles to reload. So no, I don't have a line on a Canadian source.

My last batch came from here: http://www.huntingtons.com/bullets_speer.html#pistolbullets

You'll be doing the import / export permit thing. I don't know if huntington's is still a good place to buy from.
 
Last edited:
jdman didn't I just give you a whole bunch!?!
Are you looking for loaded ammo now too or still just the bullets?
As for anyone else who isn't looking for loaded ammo msg.drew can get Speer & Hornady that function fine in our D.E.'s
As for the optimal grain it's 325 jacketed soft point's and I hope jdman is kind enough to share us some pic's of him shooting flames :nest:
 
jdman didn't I just give you a whole bunch!?!
Are you looking for loaded ammo now too or still just the bullets?
As for anyone else who isn't looking for loaded ammo msg.drew can get Speer & Hornady that function fine in our D.E.'s
As for the optimal grain it's 325 jacketed soft point's and I hope jdman is kind enough to share us some pic's of him shooting flames :nest:

300 will prob last 2 range trips, maybe. :nest:
:dancingbanana:
 
Back
Top Bottom