Yeah i think it is 20 rds. The only stuff i have seen was samson, and they were 20 rd boxes too.Check that rd/box. Do believe its 20/box.
Clint
That's because, in spite of Mercury0_0's success, it is the wrong bullet for .50AE. Too long, takes up too much space in the case and, depending on the case brand, may bulge the case as the wall thickens.i cant find any load data for 350 grain bullets.
* Each brown cardboard box contains 20 rounds of .300-grain jacketed hollow-point extreme penetration ammunition
The main reason I stopped shooting my .50AE AR-15 upper was the difficulty in getting projectiles to reload. So no, I don't have a line on a Canadian source.Got any lines on 300, 325 bullets?
Got any lines on 300, 325 bullets?
Try Jerry Teo @ Mystic Precision.
He could get them for you and he is in BC. I've had great luck buying from him in the past.![]()

jdman didn't I just give you a whole bunch!?!
Are you looking for loaded ammo now too or still just the bullets?
As for anyone else who isn't looking for loaded ammo msg.drew can get Speer & Hornady that function fine in our D.E.'s
As for the optimal grain it's 325 jacketed soft point's and I hope jdman is kind enough to share us some pic's of him shooting flames![]()


We are looking for bullets, not cartridges.I just got some from SFRC. They let me have it for $40 a box.



























