577/450 Martini Henry Lee Dies?

You would be better with the 45 adapter to shoot pistol rounds
through a 577/450 shell breech adapter. The throat of the shell
would carry the bullet forward into the rifling, like a short shell
in a long cylinder.

I have a .45 colt/.410 shotshell adapter for mine and I can say it works ok the bullets for the .45 colt at .454" don't grip the rifling all that well .410 shotshells have a bit of spin but I have gotten a few squirrels with it
 
I think it would be like throwing a baseball thru a garbage can....lol. The 22 would not damage the inside of the barrel anyways and definitely not get jammed. Id be a little leery of the 45 if it can be done?

got an adapter somewhere cant remember where shoot .45 colt thru the martini, cool but marginally useless.
 
Back
Top Bottom