- Location
- Smithers, B.C.
Hi there,
Looking for reasonably priced boxer primed 6.5 X 50 Arisaka rounds, or for cases to reload for it. I went to the recent Woodstock Gun Show in Ontario, and the price for a box of old Norma stuff was 50 bucks! a 10 dollar hike in less than 3 months since I bought my last box @ 40.
Anyone know where I can get some more reasonably priced? I know we all had grand pappys who reloaded this calibre.
Yours,
Drachenblut
Looking for reasonably priced boxer primed 6.5 X 50 Arisaka rounds, or for cases to reload for it. I went to the recent Woodstock Gun Show in Ontario, and the price for a box of old Norma stuff was 50 bucks! a 10 dollar hike in less than 3 months since I bought my last box @ 40.
Anyone know where I can get some more reasonably priced? I know we all had grand pappys who reloaded this calibre.
Yours,
Drachenblut


















































