Locate berdan primers and reload GP11 brass or buy prvi virgin brass and reload with boxer, Gluck

The GP11 is boxer primed...
....GP11 ammuntion is Berdan primed, and not easily reloadable.
GP11 ammuntion is Berdan primed, and not easily reloadable.
is reforming winchestor 284 brass dificult?[I reform 8x57 for my 9.3x57 just by running it through the die]
![]()
1. Invest a few $ in a RCBS berdan decaping tool
2. Get in touch with your local Swiss shooting club/association...
3. and ask them if it's OK to pick up once fired brass
Your reloading problem is solved.
You still need to find Berdan primers, which are also more expensive. It's far easier to buy brass or make it from .284 cases.
They can. You just need to get off your butt and do it.I reload GP11 cases exclusively. I got rid of all the boxer primed 7.5X55 brass I had as I've found that the GP 11 cases work the best. I have over 2000 berdan primers. Yes they do cost more then boxer but, first off the cost of boxer primers has gone up in the past two years to close the gap with berdan primers, secondly the GP11 cases are a by product of shooting factory ammo so the case is a freebee. Boxer primed cases in 7.5X55 are not cheap, and I've had NNY cases split on their first firing. Not impressed![]()
I wish people would shut up about how Berdan cases can't be reloaded. Myth:stfun00They can. You just need to get off your butt and do it.
Sticker



























