7.62 NATO Ball still hard to find?

50¢/round if you make a lucky find...

...most dealers are charging $1+/round.

Hell, if you find a 1260 for $630 my suggestion is to buy as much as your credit card allows!
 
Yeah I wouldnt say it is hard to find, just a heckuva lot more $$ than it was even a year ago. I think there is one dealer selling 1260rds for $599 + tax and shipping though, one of the better deals on right now.

EDIT: I am not 100% sure on the price, it was someone posting in the dealer section or ammo section of the EE. I may be incorrect as to the exact price or the round count, though I am quite sure that $599 was the price for however many rounds.
 
Last edited:
Its anywheres from .80 -1.00 a round, the only stuff worth 1.00 a round is the portugese which is good for .8 all day long out of my 700P:D
 
If you are an ORA member and come down to Cedar Springs to shoot any of our practice dates, I give out free 7.62:dancingbanana:Your choice DA or IVI while the supply lasts. The only catch is you must be either an ORA member, or pay the $40/day guest fee. And you don't get to take any home with you:kickInTheNuts: On a typical practice day you can expect to fire between 50-60 rounds at 300-400m, slow fire from the prone position.
 
Yeah I wouldnt say it is hard to find, just a heckuva lot more $$ than it was even a year ago. I think there is one dealer selling 1260rds for $599 + tax and shipping though, one of the better deals on right now.

Who is still selling 7.62X51 FMJ at less than 50¢/round?
 
I still have a case of the Austrian in its wooden case maybe it is time to sell, on the other hand maybe I should hold on to it :confused:
 
Back
Top Bottom