pittboomer
Regular
- Location
- chilliwack
where can i find some cheap762x51 /.308 mil surp or other , near or around the lower main land BC Thanks
That's hilarious. Everyone wants 7.62x51 milsurp, but it's assumed that we are gouging @ $1.00 per round. Reloading is your best friend then. Forget about getting any milsurp for any less. Those days are long gone. Even 7.62x54R is scarce and demand is high with prices accordingly. Once the stocks of 7.62x39 dry up, the same will happen to feed all those SKS's.I had some listed on the EE with stripper clips and in bandoleer kit's & note even 1 offer. @ 80 a round and reloadable I figured it would sell like hot cakes in the lowermainland but I guess I was wrong to think that. I think every 1 like's to spend a $1.25 a round just to shoot at the range. Oh well save more food for my baby's I guess.
I had some listed on the EE with stripper clips and in bandoleer kit's & note even 1 offer. @ 80 a round and reloadable I figured it would sell like hot cakes in the lowermainland but I guess I was wrong to think that.



























