7.62x39 in Edmonton?

Milarm has them for under 200 bucks. P&D and Whoresale Sports has them quite a bit over 200, I wouldn't buy them there.
 
X39 is the only reason to go to Milarm.

well, not the only reason, but a good one anyway. Check out the Canadian Military museum. I like talking to the staff. My personality fits with theirs. I love it there and I can swap firearms I no longer want for ones I do (with a little thrown in on my part).
 
Milarm is the cheapest I think $195 for 1120.

Wholesale sports has just got a pallet of 1000 Round boxes for $209.

Wild West is useless for pretty much anything.
 
I'll courier you a crate of Sellior & Bellot 7.62X39 in a sealed wooden crate/1120 rnds for $208.00 delivered to your door in 2 days. I'm also a Great Guy to deal with!!
Regards, Henry
 
What happened to Milarm selling X39 for $170+gst? I was gonna pop by this week but if they are selling it for the same price as most everyone else I won't pester them with my business.
 
Back
Top Bottom