While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well, not the only reason, but a good one anyway. Check out the Canadian Military museum. I like talking to the staff. My personality fits with theirs. I love it there and I can swap firearms I no longer want for ones I do (with a little thrown in on my part).
I'll courier you a crate of Sellior & Bellot 7.62X39 in a sealed wooden crate/1120 rnds for $208.00 delivered to your door in 2 days. I'm also a Great Guy to deal with!!
Regards, Henry
What happened to Milarm selling X39 for $170+gst? I was gonna pop by this week but if they are selling it for the same price as most everyone else I won't pester them with my business.