I was planning on picking it up. Anyone know of other places in Southern Ontario with crates of 7.62x39?
Shooters choice waterloo had some, they were the cardboard box ones with a 1000 rounds , price was 195 i believe.
I was planning on picking it up. Anyone know of other places in Southern Ontario with crates of 7.62x39?
Then consider the dealers out there, out bound shipments from here are up an average of 10%-15% + 42% fuel surcharge....
If there is a cheaper way of doing it, I would sure appreciate being informed....
John[/B]
STRIPPERCLIPPER;
"Maybe everyone should start shooting the extra crates they have under the bed instead of buying new ones for a while. At least until the price drops. "
I like your approach, I might add we should all stop driving our cars until gas prices drop....
Ammo prices are NOT going to drop unless the vendor governments drop their prices, and that is not going to happen, they see the demand, they know there is a good market out there, they won't give the buyers any breaks....
We should be thankful that are US cousins cannot import this ammo, if they could the prices would skyrocket tomorrow....
John
RIVETC 78;
Then you can start a 'Come shoot a Full-Auto Day'
Not certain what you mean here ??
John
Yeah but the thing is all these precious metals were paid for decades ago,
ie: surplus ammo from the 50,s to the 90,s the price does not go up due to copper or lead prices going up, this was made and paid for decades ago.
The retailers are still buying case lots for 50 bucks.I'll call BS on that.The retailers are still buying case lots for 50 bucks.
The retailer I know, who has pretty much the same connections to distributors as everyone else, doesn't get it for anywhere near that price. Id be surprised of Marstar paid that for it.I wouldn't say it is BS.
^ I wouldn't say it is BS. But i would like him to back that statement with some kind of proof.

We should be thankful that are US cousins cannot import this ammo, if they could the prices would skyrocket tomorrow....
John[/B]
good point on the steel core stuff not going south.
The US civilian market is like a huge vacuum cleaner swallowing up milsurp stuff worldwide, leaving little for us.
So how much more Czech ammo is left in the warehouses in Czech republic? Are we near the end of it, or will you be bringing in containers for years to come ?
1400 rounds of Polish at Marstar is 249 + shipping... and they throw in an SKS for $79. I'm no math wiz, but that seems like a REALLY good way to get a gun and a whackload of ammo.
Now, I have yet to see the ammo, but the gun is in GREAT shape, especially once I got all the cosmolene off/out.



























