7.62x39

Dear Sir,
We here at NRCan would be delighted to suck your balls, however, you need to follow the correct procedure. It's not possible for you to jump to the head of the ball-sucking queue without proper approval and the required permits.

Please find below the necessary steps you need to take:

1) Fill out form NUT-SLAP (NRCan Useless Testing - Sack Licking Approval Procedure)

2) Submit the form filled out completely. Please include a detailed history of your balls, including date and location of manufacture, usage, and composition.

3) Along with the NUT-SLAP, include a sample of your balls. Sample to be at least a 2 cubic cm piece of the balls you wish to have approved.

4) Include the required application fee.

5) Wait. At NRCan we pride ourselves on being thorough and will suck no balls before we are happy with the results of our testing.

*NOTE* Should your balls fail the testing procedure you will be required to surrender them to NRCan no later than 1 week after being notified in writing of the test results.

Have a nice day, and we look forward to receiving your NUT-SLAP.

NRCan

Freakin Saaaaweeeeet!!!!
 
nrcan is nothing more than a liberalized front of starrie-eyed we no whats best for you fools bent on disarming Canadian's and anyone that votes liberal, ndp or that traitorist orginization is an IDIOT.
 
I have a few crates on order from a reputable retailer from the start of April. Should I ask for my money back at this point? I'd rather put the money to use buying from someone that still has them if the import ban of wooden crates is legit.

I caved this weekend and bought 20 round boxes for the A** raping price of $7.59 a box. Milsurp stuff too.
 
Last edited:
I called this weekend but the person I spoke to asked me to call back during the week and speak to another person.

It's a reputable store so I don't think I am getting taken advantage of but buying smaller amounts is offsetting the savings at this point.
 
Tradeexcanada.com,,I just recieved a crate of 1200 rounds $225.includes shipping tax extra for all the guys in B.C. that can,t find any,order up!
 
Tradeexcanada

What year is the ammo dated? How is it packed?


In the original crate ,1993,got it in 5 days even after the Easter weekend.good guy.It may take a couple days extra to get it to the west coast.Go on the site /products/ammunition and scroll down to the 7.62x39 all info is there and thats how it comes,click on the pic to enlarge.
I am ordering another crate this week seeing everyone is afraid of limited supply . Although I don't believe there will be,order up !
Cheers
 
Last edited:
Is there anywhere in Canada thats selling the Yugoslavian surp? My american buddy shoots it since its brass cased. All I can find up here is that steel cased Czech stuff
 
Back
Top Bottom