After paying and sitting on a back order list for crates of 7.62x39 from a reputable seller I cancelled my order. This was after 3 months and a different story every time I called. I'm sure someone on this site has done the ultimate, hands down, best price to you chamber.
Who is it? I've found crates locally (instock) at 1200rnd for $225 to crates of 1120 at $299. The retailer in ON I originally ordered from was 1120 at $199.99.
I am in Ontario and have no issue ordering in but I'll be dammed if I'm going to sit on a paid waiting list somewhere.
Who is it? I've found crates locally (instock) at 1200rnd for $225 to crates of 1120 at $299. The retailer in ON I originally ordered from was 1120 at $199.99.
I am in Ontario and have no issue ordering in but I'll be dammed if I'm going to sit on a paid waiting list somewhere.



















































