7.62X39mm - Who has the all out best price?

Winter of 2010 I bought 4 cases from Wolverine for $160 ea. I bought it even tho I didn't have a rifle in that cal. Local price at that time was $235/crate. I drove down to pick it up, so shipping wasn't an issue. I have since bought a rifle to shoot the stuff....

I just checked and Wolverine is still under $200/crate. Cheapest I can find online.......
 
Guess you should have bought more then when was it a "helluvalot cheaper."

I'm glad I did:)

military-photos-34-Copy.jpg


Oops, I forgot to add the photo.
Me counting the small calibre stuff.
You should see what is behind the cameraman!:eek:
 
I just used the 20$ off coupon they've been handing out at wholesale sports on a 200$ 1000rd repack for 212$ after tax, no shipping as it was walk-in. Might not be the best deal but convenient.
 
I am still paying $160/1120 rounds in Yorkton, plus tax. I don't have to pay shipping as I live close enough that it is worth driving there and picking it up.
 
I am still paying $160/1120 rounds in Yorkton, plus tax. I don't have to pay shipping as I live close enough that it is worth driving there and picking it up.

Wish I was close to a deal like that, and I do consider it a deal. I would put away a crate or five for sure.
 
Lever Arms has dropped their cases of Czech 1200 by $50 in the last week or so. They can now be had for $195 plus taxes.

I wish retailers in the East would do the same. Especially now that the Russian & Polish surplus has started to show up on the market! Competition for our consumer dollar is a beautiful thing! The more retailers and the more flavours the better!! :D
 
Well, If anyone is looking for a crate of 7.62x39 PM me as I have one for sale. Only shot 50rds out of it. I will be posting it up for sale later this afternoon. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom