yellowknifedave
Regular
- Location
- Somewhere in SK.....
Howdy.
Cannot find any information on 7X57R. At one point I thought that it was the same dimensions as the 7mm mauser, but had a rimmed case instead of rimless. Is this true?
Can the same load data be used for teh two rounds? Dies (with different shellholders)?
I am going to the library tonight to see what I can find, but I do not know if they have many books on this subject area.
Thanks.
Dave
Cannot find any information on 7X57R. At one point I thought that it was the same dimensions as the 7mm mauser, but had a rimmed case instead of rimless. Is this true?
Can the same load data be used for teh two rounds? Dies (with different shellholders)?
I am going to the library tonight to see what I can find, but I do not know if they have many books on this subject area.
Thanks.
Dave
Last edited:


















































