lanis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Southern Ontario Jul 19, 2010 #1 Any retailers got UMC Remington 250 round megapacks in GTA and around here? How about comparable ammo at a good price point in similar volumes? Thanks, Dan
Any retailers got UMC Remington 250 round megapacks in GTA and around here? How about comparable ammo at a good price point in similar volumes? Thanks, Dan
Donnie Regular Rating - 100% 9 0 0 Location Ontario Jul 19, 2010 #2 You didn't mention a price for the UMC, so hard to tell you what a good price point is. Win USA (white box) ammo can be had in 100 packs for about 28 bucks at LeBarons.
You didn't mention a price for the UMC, so hard to tell you what a good price point is. Win USA (white box) ammo can be had in 100 packs for about 28 bucks at LeBarons.
lanis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Southern Ontario Jul 19, 2010 #3 I paid around 70$ for UMC Remington megapack of 250. How does Winchester USA (white box) ammo compare in quality and performance to UMC that I mentioned? Thanks, Dan
I paid around 70$ for UMC Remington megapack of 250. How does Winchester USA (white box) ammo compare in quality and performance to UMC that I mentioned? Thanks, Dan
P PrimeTime Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Location Angus, ON Jul 22, 2010 #4 Seems like you can find the Winchester white box ammo everywhere, I would like to find some umc also to see how it compares
Seems like you can find the Winchester white box ammo everywhere, I would like to find some umc also to see how it compares
lanis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Southern Ontario Jul 23, 2010 #5 PrimeTime said: Seems like you can find the Winchester white box ammo everywhere, I would like to find some umc also to see how it compares Click to expand... UMC Remington megapack is sold out everywhere I called. And I did call lot of places... I bought some Winchester today, we'll see how it goes
PrimeTime said: Seems like you can find the Winchester white box ammo everywhere, I would like to find some umc also to see how it compares Click to expand... UMC Remington megapack is sold out everywhere I called. And I did call lot of places... I bought some Winchester today, we'll see how it goes
pc9 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 664 0 1 Location OKANAGAN Jul 23, 2010 #6 Did you check this out http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495866
lanis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Southern Ontario Jul 23, 2010 #7 pc9 said: Did you check this out http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495866 Click to expand... Thanks! I just sent PM to the seller.
pc9 said: Did you check this out http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495866 Click to expand... Thanks! I just sent PM to the seller.
pc9 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 664 0 1 Location OKANAGAN Jul 23, 2010 #8 lanis said: Thanks! I just sent PM to the seller. Click to expand... No problem. I hope you get it.