9 mm ammo in GTA

lanis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Location
Southern Ontario
Any retailers got UMC Remington 250 round megapacks in GTA and around here?

How about comparable ammo at a good price point in similar volumes?



Thanks,
Dan
 
You didn't mention a price for the UMC, so hard to tell you what a good price point is.

Win USA (white box) ammo can be had in 100 packs for about 28 bucks at LeBarons.
 
I paid around 70$ for UMC Remington megapack of 250.

How does Winchester USA (white box) ammo compare in quality and performance to UMC that I mentioned?



Thanks,
Dan
 
Seems like you can find the Winchester white box ammo everywhere, I would like to find some umc also to see how it compares


UMC Remington megapack is sold out everywhere I called.

And I did call lot of places...

I bought some Winchester today, we'll see how it goes
 
Back
Top Bottom