Brand new to forum and am wondering where to buy affordable 9mm ammo in Alberta.
Thanks !
WSS South Edmonton, Winchester bulk 100 rds for $ 35.
$350 a 1000 is not what I'd call "affordable" 9mm.
$350 a 1000 is not what I'd call "affordable" 9mm.
I don't know the price of the BDX ammo, but the Wolf ammo from SFRC is very reasonable,even with shipping cost to Alberta added on.
If you buy directly from them in a 4 case order, BDX reloads cost 20.9 cents/round, taxes in. Give Kurt a call......
Paul
Great ammo, zero business sense.
Buying directly from BDX! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.
Glad I could bring a little "funnay" into your day. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but I've purchased a little under 8500 rounds from Kurt in the last 2 years with no problems. Granted, I picked them up in person, but Kurt was always quick to answer my calls and reply to my emails, and I'm nobody special.....
As always, YMMV.
Paul



























