9 mm ammo

You'll be able to get some 9mm at Wholesale Sports or P & D Enterprises in Edmonton - that is if they have any in stock. Because of a buying panic last year in the US, ammo can be hard to find.
 
I don't know the price of the BDX ammo, but the Wolf ammo from SFRC is very reasonable,even with shipping cost to Alberta added on.

I haven't bought retail for BDX since spring last year, but the last box of 300 I bought was $69 at TSE. Kurt sells case lots for $205/1000 now, but you have to take 4 cases before he will do a private sale. Some have mentioned that he will sell less if you ask, but I have not asked for a smaller lot on the buys I have done direct, so I can't confirm that.

What is the price for Wolf, with shipping?

Mark
 
If you buy directly from them in a 4 case order, BDX reloads cost 20.9 cents/round, taxes in. Give Kurt a call......

Paul

Buying directly from BDX! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Since Kurt doesn't answer emails or his phone, even from guys who have done favours for him, I certainly won't waste my time trying to contact him. One of the guys I shoot with put an order in for 10k 9mm last fall. Surprisingly, Kurt took the order. Nothing heard since. I tried to place an order last year, not a response.

Great ammo, zero business sense.
 
Great ammo, zero business sense.

I have bought twice from him in the last 10 months or so. It is extremely hit or miss getting him and getting an order through. He really needs to hire someone to just answer emails and the phone. Even part time would clear out a lot of the backlog and make it easier to deal with him. It's too bad, because the ammo is excellent quality.

Mark
 
Buying directly from BDX! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Glad I could bring a little "funnay" into your day. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but I've purchased a little under 8500 rounds from Kurt in the last 2 years with no problems. Granted, I picked them up in person, but Kurt was always quick to answer my calls and reply to my emails, and I'm nobody special.....

As always, YMMV.

Paul
 
Paul,
You must be on the "special" list then whether you know it or not. It's certainly not just me with the bad experiences.

Since he started up in AB I've bought at least 10k for myself, and organized and been part of group buys that totaled at least 75k. He was always bad with customer service, but eventually it came through.

In the last year, nothing. It's really too bad. His ammo is good and I pimped it regularly in this forum.

I picked up an order from him a couple years ago in Black Diamond. He asked if I minded hauling a dealer's order back to Peace River for him. I said sure. He said he'd look after me on my next order. I assumed that meant some sort of discount or whatever. It didn't matter because he stopped answering my emails after I spent a bunch of my own time getting the dealer to pay him for the ammo.

Steve
 
Glad I could bring a little "funnay" into your day. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but I've purchased a little under 8500 rounds from Kurt in the last 2 years with no problems. Granted, I picked them up in person, but Kurt was always quick to answer my calls and reply to my emails, and I'm nobody special.....

As always, YMMV.

Paul

I gotta go with Stevo, I've given up trying to buy BDX, it's not worth my time to try and give Kurt my money. SFRC answered all my e-mails and calls quickly and professionaly. A little more cash than BDX but no attitude.
 
Back
Top Bottom