9 mm ammo

I didn't have any problems with ordering 3 cases of 9mm from BDX (first and only order).

Of course, it probably helped that he was getting ready to send a huge order this way anyways, so I was able to piggyback my order on top of that one.
 
Buying directly from BDX! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.

Since Kurt doesn't answer emails or his phone, even from guys who have done favours for him, I certainly won't waste my time trying to contact him. One of the guys I shoot with put an order in for 10k 9mm last fall. Surprisingly, Kurt took the order. Nothing heard since. I tried to place an order last year, not a response.

Great ammo, zero business sense.

I agree. I wanted to buy more than his minimum order, he said I can sell you 2000 peices (.40 bullets) which is less than half a minimum order. I said ok that will do for now and where do I pay? No response since. That is just my most recent contact with him, nevermind the other 3-4 times I have tried to buy from him. He is a douche as far as I am concerned. Other businesses will see my $$$. I always try to buy locally but if the guy is a POS I'll shop elsewhere.
 
I agree. I wanted to buy more than his minimum order, he said I can sell you 2000 peices (.40 bullets) which is less than half a minimum order. I said ok that will do for now and where do I pay? No response since. That is just my most recent contact with him, nevermind the other 3-4 times I have tried to buy from him. He is a douche as far as I am concerned. Other businesses will see my $$$. I always try to buy locally but if the guy is a POS I'll shop elsewhere.

I agree sir! Judging from this thread, BDX has not improved a bit since last spring!

I emailed him offering him my $$$ and asked him simple question (I think it was just shipping cost) no response... It's ironic that on his home page it says "Email is one of the best ways to contact us with respect to orders/inquires, if link doesn't work, cut and paste it. "

I also tried to contact Wolf.. same results... but SFRC is handling our orders now. SFRC is good! He always answers my emails and promptly. So I buy from him (other stuff, not Wolf ammo).

I reload now and major reason why I started sooner rather than later is b/c of those two outfits (BDX and Wolf). At least, I have something to thank them for. :)
 
I have 3 emails out to BDX over the past 2 weeks for 4 cases of 9mm. No response.

Just sent an email to SFRC...will wait to see how long before they reply.
 
Just sent an email to SFRC...will wait to see how long before they reply.

Hah! SFRC are the most communicative internet merchant I've ever dealt with! Any profit they made from the thousand-round brick of 124-grain Czech hardball I bought from them has to have gone up in pixel-smoke. There was a stream of order status & tracking e-mails from the get-go.
 
think I'll keep dealing with SFRC, bought about 4000 so far this year from them without a hitch and great communication all the way. Obviously BDX doesn't like money. What's that like?

Right around the $1K mark taxes in. That's picked up, not shipped.

Paul
 
Ordered from BDX earlier this year and his delivery was pretty good. Was going to ship up with a buddy of his but ended up getting courier. Yes he is hard to get ahold of, his business is growing so fast he can't keep up.

Will definitely be ordering from him again.....trying to find someone with a pickup heading to Cgy.
 
Back
Top Bottom