Brand new to forum and am wondering where to buy affordable 9mm ammo in Alberta.
Thanks !
Last time I visited 1978, the price was pretty reasonable.
Brand new to forum and am wondering where to buy affordable 9mm ammo in Alberta.
Thanks !
min 4cs if buying direct. Both TSE and ProLine carry it but it goes fast.
how much do those guys charge for 1000 rounds of 9mm with shipping?
Buying directly from BDX! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it.
Since Kurt doesn't answer emails or his phone, even from guys who have done favours for him, I certainly won't waste my time trying to contact him. One of the guys I shoot with put an order in for 10k 9mm last fall. Surprisingly, Kurt took the order. Nothing heard since. I tried to place an order last year, not a response.
Great ammo, zero business sense.
I agree. I wanted to buy more than his minimum order, he said I can sell you 2000 peices (.40 bullets) which is less than half a minimum order. I said ok that will do for now and where do I pay? No response since. That is just my most recent contact with him, nevermind the other 3-4 times I have tried to buy from him. He is a douche as far as I am concerned. Other businesses will see my $$$. I always try to buy locally but if the guy is a POS I'll shop elsewhere.
ok, how much 4 cases?
Just sent an email to SFRC...will wait to see how long before they reply.
Right around the $1K mark taxes in. That's picked up, not shipped.
Paul



























