9mm in Toronto

Danimal247

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Location
Toronto, ON
Did a search for "9mm in Toronto" and nothing came up, so where do you guys buy your ammo?

Cheap is good, I mainly want to get out and shoot as much as I can to start out so I'm not worried about the best quality 9mm available.

Looking to buy 1000 rds when the time comes (aka PAL shows up in my mailbox)
 
$310 after tax, anything cheaper? Looks like I will start reloading eventually :D

Sadly no,

Al Simons on Dufferin might be a shot, give em a call.
Don't hold your breath though.
They wanted 39.99 for a box of 38 Special, I caved since I had nothing to fonddle in my SW K-38 "Target Masterpiece".
 
Sadly no,

Al Simons on Dufferin might be a shot, give em a call.
Don't hold your breath though.
They wanted 39.99 for a box of 38 Special, I caved since I had nothing to fonddle in my SW K-38 "Target Masterpiece".

you meant Al Flaherty's on Duferin?;) I stopped there last Saturday and picked up some Federal JHP in 9mm :nest:
 
oh btw, what is the general consensus for target ammo - JHP? JSP? FMJ? I haven't read up on that yet (one link leads to another, which leads to another...)
 
oh btw, what is the general consensus for target ammo - JHP? JSP? FMJ? I haven't read up on that yet (one link leads to another, which leads to another...)

Stay away from lead. It can damage a Glock. Most common is the FMJ. i don't use JHP or JSP, its just extra money. If FMJ is not available, i use TMJ (this is electroplated fully around the capsule, with copper). BTW, its 28 cents a round, taxes in, and shipped from SFRC.
 
"...will start reloading eventually..." Meanwhile, you'll have to try a box of as many brands as you can to find the ammo your pistol shoots best. Don't buy 1,000 until you know which brand does that.
"...JHP? JSP? FMJ?..." Too expensive to shoot regularly.
 
Ellwood epps of course they carry 9mm! Every gun shop that sells handguns will have 9mm! Apparently even Bass Pro is carrying it now! Why is this even an issue? If its that hard to find just head down to Jane/Finch area! For a Premium you will have anything you like, and you don't even have to show a PAL!
 
"...will start reloading eventually..." Meanwhile, you'll have to try a box of as many brands as you can to find the ammo your pistol shoots best. Don't buy 1,000 until you know which brand does that.
"...JHP? JSP? FMJ?..." Too expensive to shoot regularly.

What type is the cheapest to shoot?

I think I will easily shoot 500 a weekend (at least until the new-factor wears off)
 
TS has S&B and i believe some federal 9mm in stock, give them a call 905-888-8288

In terms of reloading, I'm learning quickly its not that much cheaper to reload when first starting the hobby. Consider the start up cost of press, materials and most importantly.. time.
 
Wolf reloads are in the order of $200/1000. For Glock, buy the TMJ, for anything else, I suggest the 135 gr lead round nose.

I bought 3,000 from him last year. Shipping to Toronto was only about $45
 
Wolf reloads are in the order of $200/1000. For Glock, buy the TMJ, for anything else, I suggest the 135 gr lead round nose.

I bought 3,000 from him last year. Shipping to Toronto was only about $45

That's what I'm talking about! Do they come shipped in storage containers, or as 50rnd boxes?
 
Back
Top Bottom