I've heard this a couple times now, and am wondering if it's true.
Does the United States have a law governing the export of cartridge usingguns, including antiques? I heard from two different sellers that there is some manner of law that requires a yearly $2k fee to export any form of firearm that uses cartridges, and therefore limits those who can ship antiques north, and partially explains all the people who suddenly refuse to sell antiques up to Canada.
I've never heard more than that, but am curious.
Does the United States have a law governing the export of cartridge usingguns, including antiques? I heard from two different sellers that there is some manner of law that requires a yearly $2k fee to export any form of firearm that uses cartridges, and therefore limits those who can ship antiques north, and partially explains all the people who suddenly refuse to sell antiques up to Canada.
I've never heard more than that, but am curious.



















































