trainman278
Regular
- Location
- Muskoka, ON
Gents, I just had an antique Swiss 1882 plus 15 rounds of .32 S&W Long stolen from my home by a man I trusted like a brother. The police have been called and are working on it. Clearly he had never been trustworthy and been manipulating me for months!
If anyone comes across this piece (S/N 2621) it is stolen and I ask that the police be called. I have no doubt the gun is now in the hands of criminals and is a danger to everyone.
My advice to fellow antique revolver owners is be careful who you trust with the knowledge you own them. The keys to my safe were stolen right from my room while I was downstairs.
If anyone comes across this piece (S/N 2621) it is stolen and I ask that the police be called. I have no doubt the gun is now in the hands of criminals and is a danger to everyone.
My advice to fellow antique revolver owners is be careful who you trust with the knowledge you own them. The keys to my safe were stolen right from my room while I was downstairs.


















































