- Location
- North of Toronto
Hey guys. Newbie question here, has anyone ever compiled a list of all firearms that are antique status in Canada? Just starting to get into antiques and would like an idea of what is available.
Really would have figured, that somone would have compiled a list for public use. I understand that there must be one for LEO use. It sure would make applying the rcmp decription of an antique easier. I would like to know what is available in pistol form that I can shoot on my own hunt camp property up north. Btw no troll thanks.
You would have to understand that most around here would view such a list as a shopping list for any anti gun organization to show off as "big evil must be banned". There are threads that guide the definition of antique to the point of being easy such as;



























