Any thoughts on this old Shotgun Ammo?

Junorr500

Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The majority of them are from germany though there are a couple from france and one stamped USSR and one from the Check Republic. They are all in 16ga various sizes. Most are plastic though there are a few paper shells.

Jan262010_006.jpg


Jan262010_004.jpg


Jan262010_005.jpg


Jan262010_003.jpg


Jan262010_002.jpg


Jan262010_007.jpg


Jan262010_008.jpg


Jan262010_010.jpg


Jan262010_011.jpg


Jan262010_013.jpg


Jan262010_014.jpg


Jan262010_015.jpg



Jan262010_016.jpg


Jan262010_023.jpg
 
nice little collection. seems some of it is older and couldn't be replaced so easily? i dont think i would shoot it. the ussr stuff is cool.
 
I could be wrong because it is so long ago but I think Gevelot was really cheap stuff from the late '50's or early 60's that was made at a factory in Saskatoon. We used to use it for chicken and ducks mostly. (What can I say, we were starving students and couldn't afford the good CIL stuff like Imperials or Canucks.
 
Well i just got a 16g and im dying to try it out but im not sure if this stuff is safe. Probably is so i may just take that good advice and save the best of them and shoot the rest.
 
The sellar bella or what ever it's called, was sold in about the 70's and was cheap. I used a lot of it for shooting clay pigeons and it worked ok. My pump Ithika didn't like it much and would jam in the chamber and had to really reef it to get it out. I got a bunch of it given to me last summer in 12 ga and I used it all on sharptails and it worked fine.
 
Yep. Another "grey moment". Dammit! I hate it when that happens! :eek:Anybody remember which ones were made in Saskatchewan at that time??

Sure do. I think I still have some. It seems to me I have some Gevelot rifle shells at home too.
 
Back
Top Bottom