While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The majority of them are from germany though there are a couple from france and one stamped USSR and one from the Check Republic. They are all in 16ga various sizes. Most are plastic though there are a few paper shells.
I could be wrong because it is so long ago but I think Gevelot was really cheap stuff from the late '50's or early 60's that was made at a factory in Saskatoon. We used to use it for chicken and ducks mostly. (What can I say, we were starving students and couldn't afford the good CIL stuff like Imperials or Canucks.
Well i just got a 16g and im dying to try it out but im not sure if this stuff is safe. Probably is so i may just take that good advice and save the best of them and shoot the rest.
The sellar bella or what ever it's called, was sold in about the 70's and was cheap. I used a lot of it for shooting clay pigeons and it worked ok. My pump Ithika didn't like it much and would jam in the chamber and had to really reef it to get it out. I got a bunch of it given to me last summer in 12 ga and I used it all on sharptails and it worked fine.