While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey guys, went out searching for some cheep .308ammo. Found this stuff at a gunshop marked BELL high power center fire 308. yellow box, comes from bosnia. I picked up a few boxs cuz it was really cheep. anyone know anything about it?
I think they were sold through Bell Hardware which was (might still be) a distributer for sporting good stores here in Canada. But I'm just taking a guess, though.
I remember buying sevral, green and white, boxes of it about 20 years ago. Seemed like good ammo as I did not have any problems firing it all off.
hey, thanks for the info guys. THe guy said he still had one case left, but cant get any more in. I wanted to know more about it befor i bought much of it. so its clean stuff? boxer primed?