BELL Ammo?????

Matt308

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Location
COKL Bantario
Hey guys, went out searching for some cheep .308ammo. Found this stuff at a gunshop marked BELL high power center fire 308. yellow box, comes from bosnia. I picked up a few boxs cuz it was really cheep. anyone know anything about it?
 
I think they were sold through Bell Hardware which was (might still be) a distributer for sporting good stores here in Canada. But I'm just taking a guess, though.

I remember buying sevral, green and white, boxes of it about 20 years ago. Seemed like good ammo as I did not have any problems firing it all off.
 
yea, that's right- i have some bell 9mm from south africa - grey plastic box- 124 fmj stuff- darned good brass too
 
hey, thanks for the info guys. THe guy said he still had one case left, but cant get any more in. I wanted to know more about it befor i bought much of it. so its clean stuff? boxer primed?
 
Back
Top Bottom