best quality bulk .22

I have used Winchester Wildcat 22`s for the last 18 years and I find that it`s accurate, reliable and quite inexpensive compared to the other stuff...20 bucks a brick right now....
 
I thought I was the only one who figured that blazers are +A ammo with bottom line prices haha, I once brought all the .22lr ammo I had (8 types) to the range and shot em out of the remington 597
1. One brand of CCI forget which now.. I think they were velociters
2. Blazers a right close second
 
Not sure what you mean by bulk but I buy Lapua Super Club by the brick for my Savage mark II. I find that it is the best up to 50 yards and then suprizingly I find PMC Zappers are the most accurate from 75 to 200 yards.
 
Not sure what you mean by bulk but I buy Lapua Super Club by the brick for my Savage mark II. I find that it is the best up to 50 yards and then suprizingly I find PMC Zappers are the most accurate from 75 to 200 yards.

I like PMC Zappers also.

PMC hasn't made Zappers for about 6 yrs since the biz was sold to a Korean company but they plan to start producing rimfire again soon. Good thing - my stockpile is running low
 
I have tried many types and grades of ammo and for economy and reliability, I have chosen to use mainly Winchester 333s in all my guns. If the supply gets low, I buy Federal 525s because I can buy it cheap. The higher priced ammo does not put gophers down any better than economy grades. I shoot my guns out to over 200 yards and have never used macho ammo at all. But each gun will chose the brand it likes and perform with it to your liking.
 
Cheap bulk Federal American Eagle has been the best for us. Lots of other ammo is better but for bulk ammo its been excellent, excellent gopher stopper too.
 
I'm a big fan of the Federal Bulk 525. It feeds well in my 10/22's and pretty much everything else I have.
 
Back
Top Bottom