- Location
- Newfoundland
Gents,
Can someone please id this black powder percussion pistol with attached stock. Pictures attached including lockplate. It appears original, but want to know if it was British military issue, age and a ballpark value. I believe it is 1830s period, but I am no expert. Looking forward to replies.
having annissue uploading pics.. but i can email them to you if you PM me..
Pictures links below:
http://i.imgur.com/og0GfFL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hFKTsVP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/R3cL4gg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CoTvLLG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h5PSFWy.jpg
Can someone please id this black powder percussion pistol with attached stock. Pictures attached including lockplate. It appears original, but want to know if it was British military issue, age and a ballpark value. I believe it is 1830s period, but I am no expert. Looking forward to replies.
having annissue uploading pics.. but i can email them to you if you PM me..
Pictures links below:
http://i.imgur.com/og0GfFL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hFKTsVP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/R3cL4gg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CoTvLLG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h5PSFWy.jpg
Last edited:


















































