Blackhorn 209

Find it HERE!

this is right from Cabelas Canada web site. $59.99/10oz... I divided 59.99 by 10 and multiplied by 16 to get it to a lb price... cross multiplication..

was my math flawed?

here, another way $5.999 per oz... times by 16 oz = 95.984....

I was not challenging your math, it was the price per lb I questioning, but I stand corrected on my price. Strange because I googled up BH209 and one of the links was from Cabela's, and it gave me the price of $31.99 on sale.
 
I hate the stuff I'll sell the rest of the can for $2.50 oz. 80 grn load chronos 250 fps slower than 777 in our inline. Didn't chrono the rounball shotgun loads but you could tell they were duds. Lotsa hype I think. May work for some deffinately not all. Seeya.
 
I hate the stuff I'll sell the rest of the can for $2.50 oz. 80 grn load chronos 250 fps slower than 777 in our inline. Didn't chrono the rounball shotgun loads but you could tell they were duds. Lotsa hype I think. May work for some deffinately not all. Seeya.

You do realize that 777 loose powder has +15% more energy than regular BP or equivalent, right?

That would account for your slower chrono speeds.
 
I just did a comparison with Black Goex from SIR and WSS....

sheesh..

SIR:$32/lb plus $11 shipping = $43/lb
WSS:$18/lb (Musket??? I assume Fg, only grade listed) $46 shipping = $64/lb

you'd have to buy a large amount from WSS to get the price down to under $25/lb

crazy....

and that has what to do with Blackhorn 209?

You gents wantin to sell your BH209 can PM me about it if you like.
 
Back
Top Bottom